Eco-City

So guys...My topic today is Eco-City...
So, what your opinion about this?
For me, I love to live in the city but but but.. I like somehow where the trees grow over here and over there.. It makes me calm somehow when I looked at the green environment..Don't you think so??
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Okay let's look some idea to create a green city πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š

*Isn't lovely πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•*

*I couldn't help myself from loving this😍😍😍😍*

*Last but not least*

Why choose Eco-City Concepts?
  • It helps Earth from having Global-warming
  • Provides a lot of oxygen sources
  • It's beautiful and high commercial use
  • Next modern architecture design
When we must apply these Eco-City Concepts?
  • NOW!!!! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR???
Where we can apply these Eco-City Concepts?
  • High peak of mountains.. ehhh hahaha just joking
  • Highlands..
  • In the middle of metropolitan city
  • Or everywhere...
For more information...
You can visit this website.. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eco-cities
















Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. I love the pictures as they are amazingly beautiful.I really hope one day Malaysia will be able to construct less skyscrapers instead proposing the concept of Eco-city.Also, don't forget to protect our rainforests.

    ReplyDelete